Help us find these missing classmates!
Visit the Class of '71s web site (www.ehs71.com)
Visit the Class of '72s web site (www.ehs72.com)
(Updates are in intalics)
EHS73 35TH Year Reunion Committee Meeting
April 1, 2008
Kathy Strukel’s house
· I’ve been a little lax in publishing the committee meeting notes (it’s now May 30th!) No excuses, it is what it is. Unfortunately I can’t seem to find my notes from this meeting so I’ll have to go from memory (!!) .
· Another one of us has decided to become like the others. While some may see this as a BUMMER, others see this as an opportunity to look inside of ourselves and find things from deep inside of our beings that we didn’t even know existed. Others just see it as a way to lose weight… Anyway, a warm welcome to our new recruit. Bottoms up! Join is in partaking of the nectar of purification. Don’t look back – look toward the light of self exploration. Things always work out in the end.
· Fortunately, we have some pictures from this meeting to jog my memory.
Stan finally showed up at this meeting. It had
been such a long time that he had to take the oath all over again. His (re)initiation
is scheduled for the May 6th meeting.
We discussed the appetizer
selection with great vigor! There was a lot of debate over warm vs. cold
appetizers and how much of each should we have. The results of this discussion
would have far reaching consequences as we all knew, so we took this task on
with great sincerity and deep thought.
Here we see another example of studying going on… You can’t let girls have cameras!
Stan led the pre-vote debate (or
was he telling us how to get out of a ticket? – can’t remember for sure)
Here we see Billy holding his ground for chicken.
Here we see Deb explaining the OTHER options to Billy. You can tell he’s heard it all before.
Finally, well after dark, the votes were cast and the victors celebrated. Look at how BIG that glass is! No wonder we like to explore every avenue of every issue!
· Unfortunately, as I said before, I can’t find my notes and I don’t remember HOW the vote turned out.
· Stan promises to come to every meeting from now on.
Even after that long, hard fought
debate, we didn’t stop. We discussed the Pub Crawl for Friday night.
· Next meeting: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 at 6:30 PM at Kathy Strukel’s house
Send mail to Craig Nelson
with questions or comments about this web site.